Dear Genesis Community,
Like you, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak that is affecting the entire nation and world.
We want to assure you that we are taking all appropriate measures to keep our recovery community safe. These steps include:
- We have increased our cleaning schedule and use of disinfectant products throughout our treatment facilities on all hard surfaces, doors, and seating areas.
- We are abiding by all regulations as required by the State of California in relation to permitted group size, social distancing, and other measures.
- Our Medical Director and all medical and clinical staff are overseeing the health of our community, and we are prepared to quarantine any clients who present with any symptoms.
- We have suspended family visiting hours until further notice and provided clients with additional time to contact their families via phone.
- We have suspended all outside meetings until further notice.
- We have implemented mandatory training for employees on hand-washing and hand sanitization.
- We have added a screening process for new admissions that includes questions about recent illnesses and travel, current symptoms and exposure to COVID-19 to reduce the chances of introducing and spreading illness.
As always, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our recovery community. We will keep you updated on any necessary actions and send our best wishes during this challenging time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.